Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day,
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good if you have ordered several goods as part of a uniform order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last lot or piece if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (SCHRAMM GmbH, Am Stundenstein 1, 67722 Winnweiler, Telephone no.: +49(0)6302-9236 899, Fax no.: +49(0)6302-9236 999, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for delivery of goods, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of goods, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30
days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which
the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
-for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery ;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete and return this form).
To SCHRAMM GmbH, Am Stundenstein 1, 67722 Winnweiler, fax number: +49(0)6302-9236 999, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)___________________________________________
- Name of consumer(s) ________________________________________________
- Address of consumer(s) _______________________________________________
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.